Random thoughts……volume 8
1. I just went to the ACME. They are out of Frank’s Hot Sauce. This is a key ingredient for making Buffalo Wings. I wonder if there is any football on this weekend.
2. How do they get the tiny ice cubes into aerosol spry-on underarm deodorant and how do they keep them from melting ?
3. Why does food prepared for you by someone else always taste better than food that you prepare for yourself ?
4. If a man speaks in the middle of the forest and there is no woman around, is he still wrong?
5. Why is it that, no matter how high birds fly, their poop can always hit my car ?
6. I’ve read that drinking too much interferes with your decision making. Sometimes I think it’s true….sometimes not, I don’t know. I can’t decide.
7. I went and did my walking at the mall today. It occurred to me that, if you count all “minorities”, (Blacks, Asians, Spanish, etc.) as one group, then Caucasians appear to now be a minority. I’m a white male. I don’t have a problem with it. It’s just a social observation. It also seems to have happened while I wasn’t paying attention. It made me think. In the 1930s and 40s, all of the immigrants from Europe eventually blended their cultures and talents and they are part of what is called “The Greatest Generation.” It would be great if history could repeat itself.
8. It’s a great day here where I live for staying inside and watching the NFL Playoff games. It’s 38 degrees and raining. Perfect weather for building a fire and watching the games. I wouldn’t recommend the fire if you don’t have a fireplace, though.
9. I’d write more but kickoff is 30 minutes away and I need to contact my sports “accountant.”